Aptus Ecozen 250ml
Ecozen is a powerful blend of enzymes that have different functions. Enzymes keep the root surface clean, remove dead organic matter and root residues, transform accumulated or saturated salts into usable plant nutrients, and stabilize EC in the grow medium. This improves the plant's natural ability to absorb more nutrients while avoiding nutrient build up in the medium that can cause lock up and pathogen problems in the root system.
Why Use EcozenGrow mediums can be used longer and for multiple cycles (less medium replacement)
- Stabilizes EC in mediums and prevents salts accumulation and excess of nutrient salts (decreases nutrient lock up)
- Keeps root system and medium clean (improves absorption, reduces residues)
- Cellulase and beta-glucanase complexes
- Blend of sugar complexes (polysaccharides)
- Manganese (Mn)
How Ecozen Works
- Cellulose (plant matter) forms around the roots, which inhibits nutrient absorption. The cellulase in Ecozen breaks down cellulose and keeps the roots clean.
- Beta-glucanase transforms precipitated nutrient salts into plant available nutrients.
- Manganese (Mn) stimulates microlife and stabilizes the solution.
Tips from Expert Growers
- Reuse your grow medium for multiple cycles! Flush medium between cycles to clean out dead plant material and nutrient salts.
- Do not leave a reservoir with nutrients and Ecozen for more than 2 days to avoid nutrient degradation. Ideally, Ecozen is added last to the nutrient solution, just before feeding.
- Enzymes start to work instantly, especially at greater than 68° Fahrenheit.
- Use Ecozen once a week to hydro and soil to keep the root area clean.