Xtreme Gardening Mykos Mycorrhiza Supplement 50lb
- Mykos is a fast-growing, beneficial fungi that connects many of the beneficial microbes in the soil to host plants. This "Symbiotic" relationship increases the supply of nutrients to plants, increasing the availability of both moisture and most of the fundamental elements required for plant growth. This greater nutrient availability leads to a bounty of healthier bigger plantsand "Bumper Crops".
- Mycorrhiza also releases a glue-like substance into the soil (Glomalin) which improves water storage and capacity, leading to lower watering costs.
- Although ideal for use on all plants, mycorrhizae is especially beneficial toward: Tomatoes, Herbs (Thyme, Basil, Sage, ect), Pumpkins, Beans, Bulbs (all), Squash, Cantaloupe, Carrot, Celery, Corn, Cucumber, Garlic, Leek, Lettuce, Melon, Onion, Peas, Potato, Strawberry, and Grape Varietals.
- Amending Soil(less) Media:1lb per cubic foot - 20 lbs per yard
- Top Dress: Broadcast 10” around the base of each plant and cover with ½”-1” of soil or compost.
- Indivdual Planting Sites: 2 tablespoons – 1 per planting hole ensuring direct contact with newly-developing roots.
- 2 Tablespoons per transplant,1lb per cubic foot soil