Bluelab Guardian Monitor
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor provides 24 hour continuous reading for pH, conductivity (EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF) and temperature within a nutrient solution. Optimizing these critical parameters through a plants’ growing phase helps ensure a successful crop.
Designed for indoor use, the Guardian Monitor can be mounted on a wall or hung on a support bar. Set up your reservoir, place the pH and conductivity probes in the solution, then adjust and glance! Simply set high and low alarm states – if the solution moves away from the ideal range, the display flashes. A quick look at the monitor will let you know when your nutrient solution needs adjusting.
In just one glance the Guardian Monitor measures all three critical parameters to successful growth; pH, conductivity and temperature
- Adjustable display brightness
- Large easy to read displays
- 'Plant Safe' green LED display
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Silent alarm for both high and low settings
- Settings retained when power lost (non-volatile memory)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- International power supply
- Water resistant design
- 2-year Bluelab warranty; Click on Bluelab website link and register your warranty